Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
Any suggestions?

Kulsham and I seem to be having a disagreement about the definition of a useful post. She claims that her posts are all useful while I am of the opinion that though some of her posts are useful, many others are not. To demonstrate the point I am trying to put forward...Do you think posting pictures of food in a thread discussing the HP7 is appropriate? This, too, after she has been told to stop spamming there?

Please contribute. @Kulsham: please let's handle this as mature people and take any critism as constructive criticism, not insults.

If anyone has any problems with my posts please feel free to tell me. I believe one ought to call a spade a spade, and say things straightforward instead of mincing words.
By Zaheer
Come on she was just having fun.

rmeber 1 thing if at all the thread maker was angry then you had full right n support to argue but the thread maker was not at all mad or angry or upset

so? wat do u have 2 say 4 that?
By Muhammad Mahdi
Unfortunately it is not the thread maker who handles the forum, but the moderators and the admin.
By FatemaC
She has every right to take care of the thread, but one of my concern is that she did not have to be rude n insult us. She cud send a pm.. If the moderator is so insulting how do you expect the members to behave? We are a family here, the moderators n admin n r the heads of the family just like parents.. if parents dont know how to speak to theri kids, how will the kids behave? My point is that she did not have to be rude and insult us infront of evryone. It was a talk btn Zaheer, Shama n i, she did not have to comment on anything like "he probably might be hating girls...." Whatever.... There is alot to say but there is no need to waste time on a thread that talks about Religion but then goes against religion... AM out.. ALL THE BEST
By Zaheer
but the thread maker had no comment. so no 1 has the rights to say or do anything even the moderator as .. as this incident took place bcause the moderator was acting abit smarter which shud not happen
By Tayyaba
can you all just stop all this and act mature please..forget all what happened and from now just think before you post anything in here..

I have told Murtaza alidina's wife to check this website out and answer our question now imagine if Dr.alidina himself see's all this??

i guess its okay to have fun but there is a limit to everything okay?!

Relax you guys and start a fresh!
By Zaheer
Ok Forgiven To all And Forgoten
By Fatimah Zahra Karim
sorry guys but u seem to have misunderstood me. I do not wish to start a fight.

FatemaC: Honestly, I did not mean to offend. I just thought things were getting a little out of hand.

Zaheer: I'm not against fun; that's what the laughter forum is for. But like Tayyaba said, there's a limit for everything. And did you not in your "what language do you...?" point out that the topic under discussion was languages and not Texas? There are numerous other such cases across the forum if you'd care to check.

Kulsham: Like I said before, I did not mean to offend. But just look at this way...would you still post everything you post if Imam Mahdi (atfs) was a member of the forum?

And my purpose of starting this thread was not solely coz of Kulsham. I seriously wanna know a "useful" post is. So if anyone has any suggestions...? Please send them this way.
By Muhammad Mahdi
A useful post is one made by Hasin, Qarrar, or Muntazeer. :lol:
By Fatimah Zahra Karim
I want the definition of a "useful" post. I do agree that posts by Hasin, Qarrar, and Muntazeer are useful. But what is their common factor?
By Zaheer
PM them
By qarrar
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:A useful post is one made by Hasin, Qarrar, or Muntazeer.
Thanks for the compliment. :D I say its due to self censorship, due diligence and prudence.
By xx_atika_xx
qarrar wrote:
I say its due to self censorship, due diligence and prudence.
Modesty not being your greatest fortay! :wink:
By qarrar
xx_atika_xx wrote:Modesty not being your greatest fortay!
You meant foray :?: Oh that was modest, I can be more flattering :twisted:
By xx_atika_xx
Actually I think I meant to say forte. Excuse the really bad spelling. Its all the work they make me do at uni!

[KSIJ Dar] Announcements 📢 pinned a photo

[KSIJDar]

https://cdn4.cdn-telegram.org/file/n96vMaxJDq1U8S[…]

[KSIJ Dar] Announcements 📢 pinned a photo

Ask4help Counseling Helpline