Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
(bismillah)
(salam)
8th Zil'Haj.......
The Day when IMAM HUSSAIN (a.s) converted his Hajj in to Umrah... and started the Journey to Karbala for sacrificing himself and his family (Aale Rasool saww) in order to Save his Grand Fathers (Muhammad saww's) Shariah, Islam and Humanity♥
With the Happiness or celebrations of Eid, or with the animals for slaughtering.....don't forget the toughest situation which was on IMAM HUSSAIN (a.s) in these day when the household of PROPHET MUHAMMED (s.a.w.w) was with hi
m and he was not going for the battle but to save the Humanity to save ISLAM.....
When he was leaving Ka’aba, he gave one sermon,
I am HUSSAIN (a.s), on the occasion of Hajj leaving Ka’aba because I am seeing the peoples who, on the prescript of Ameer-e-Shaam (Yazeed) hide swords under their Ehrams (specific dress for Hajj) are coming to kill me in Makka.
WALLAH!!!! I HUSSAIN (a.s) never afraid of my assassination but leaving because, due to my assasination on this pious Land of Ka’aba, the Incest (hurmat) of this land would be demolished.
IMAM HUSSAIN (a.s) while he was leaving Ka’aba.
"Awaaz dey rahi hai yeh Maidaan-e-KARBALA,
Kuch Roz reh Gaye hain Shikast-e-YAZEED(LA) mein."
According to Luhuf the Imam addressed a gathering before his departure. After praising the Almighty Allah he said: "Death has marked the human beings in the same manner in which a necklace leaves its mark on the neck of a young woman" (i.e. every human being is destined to die). In these words he hinted at the fact that during those days the social and religious corruption could not be remedied except by the martyrdom of me like him, who was the son of the daughter of the Holy Prophet of Allah.
Imam Husayn wanted to tell the people that he had already assessed that no result could be achieved and nothing useful and positive could be done without his own martyrdom as well as that of his friends. That is why he said that man cannot avoid death. He said: "I am keen to see the Prophet of Allah, Ali, Hamza, Ja'far and my mother Fatima in the same way in which Ya'qub was keen to see Yusuf. A site of martyrdom has been selected for me by Allah and I am going there". It transpires from this sentence that this was a Divine plan and not one drawn by Husayn bin Ali. The Almighty Allah had destined since eternity that such deviation and corruption, could take place in the Muslim society, and Husayn bin Ali would make an unprecedented self sacrifice and meet martyrdom to remedy the situation.
The Imam said: "I can see as if the desert wolves of Iraq are attacking me between Nawāwis and Karbala and tearing me into pieces. They are filling their hungry flanks and empty pockets. It is for them to fill their pockets and to feed themselves to satiety, and for me to fight against this social and religious corruption. This is the plan devised by Allah and it is He who has considered my martyrdom to be the remedy and the means of reforming the present state of affairs. It is impossible to escape from whatever has been destined by Him. We the family of the Holy Prophet are happy with what Allah is pleased with, and like whatever He likes. We bear with patience all the difficulties which He makes us face and He also gives us full reward which is admissible to the patient people. I am a part of the body of the Prophet of Allah and a part of his body cannot remain separate from him. I shall join him in Paradise so that he may be pleased to see me and fulfil the promises made with me. Only he, who is prepared to sacrifice his life for my sake and to meet Allah, should accompany me. God willing I intend to depart tomorrow morning".
YA ALLAH....
Attachments
14258211_1235892689788495_5386782505049586401_o.jpg
14258211_1235892689788495_5386782505049586401_o.jpg (64.83 KiB) Viewed 711 times
[KSIJDar]

https://cdn4.cdn-telegram.org/file/fz3zds1mmgBWlj[…]

[KSIJDar]

https://cdn4.cdn-telegram.org/file/qeS8LJdLtMN5nh[…]

[KSIJDar]

https://cdn4.cdn-telegram.org/file/cR3y-_ybVN22YI[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline