Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Discuss general religious issues that affect all of us in our daily lives.
By Amreen
salaamz...i recieved this email thought of sharing wid you ol

4 Ayah that lead to miracles upon recitation

There was once a king who decided to kill his minister so he informed the person in charge that when I signal you, slaughter him. And every time, the minister would come in front of the king, the hatred of the king would change into love and he would dispose the idea of killing the minister.
The king than asked the minister, that I feel hatred towards you and decide to get you killed but, whenever you come in front of me, my mind changes why?
The minister replied because I recite these 4 ayah before leaving the house and all those who have enmity with me, or feel hatred for me is changed to love and friendship towards me.

Bismillahir rahmanir raheem.

Laqad samiallahu qawlal ladheena qaaluuu innallaha faqeerun wa nahnu aghni yaau. Sanuktubu maa qaaluuu wa qatlahumul ambiyaaa’a bighairi haqqin wa naqulu dhuquu adhabal hareeq. Sura 31:181

Alam tara ilalladheena qeelalahum kuffuuu aidiyakum wa aqeemus swalata wa aatuz zakaah. Falammaa kutiba alaihimul qitaalu idha fareequm minhum yakhshawnan naasa kakhashyatil llahi aw ashadda khashyah. Wa qaaluu rabbanaa lima katabta alainal qitaal. Lawlaa akhartanaa ilaa ajalinn qareeb. Qul mataaud dunya qaleel. Wal aakhiratu khairul limanittaqaa. Walaa tudhlamuuna qateelaa. Sura 4:77

Watlu alaihim naba abnii aadama bilhgaqqi. Idh qarrabaa qurbaanan fatudubbila min ahadihimaa walam yutaqabbal minal aakhari. Qaala la aqtulannak. Qala innamaa yataqabbalul llahu minal muttaqeen. Sura 5:27

Qul marrabbus samawati wal ardh. Qul lillah. Qul afaattakhadhtum min duunihiii awliyaa a laa yamlikuuna lianfusihim nafa’a walaa dharaa. Qul hal yastawil a’amaa wal baswiiru am hal tastawidh dhulumaatu wan nuur. Am ja’aluu lillahi shurakaaa a khalaquu kakhalqihii fatashaabal khalqu a’alaihim. Qulillahu khaaliqu kulli shayiiw wahuwal waahidul qahhaar. Sura 13:16

The above ayah not only helps to remove hatred amongst individuals, but removes jealousy amongst friends, colleagues, work mates, family members.
Try it!!! As it worked miracles for those who have done it.
Iltemase dua
By Amreen
translation of the ayats..?
By Mazhar
Salams
the reference for the first ayat seems to be wrong chapter 31 verse 181 cannot be true as sura luqman has 34 verses maybe the ayat is from another sura
the rest are ok
By Amreen
yeah ill find out abt it n let u knw...sorryy
By Amreen
salaamzz...the sura is 3 not 31...
By Fatimah Zahra Karim
Here are the translations for anyone who's interested

3:181 Verily Allah (swt) heard the saying of those who said, "Allah is poor and we are rich!" We shall record their saying with their slaying of the Prophets wrongfully and we shall say " Taste the punishment of the fire."

4:77 Have you seen those to whom was said "Withhold your hands, establish prayers and pay the poor rate," but when fighting was prescribed for them, behold! A party of them fear mankind even as their fear of Allah (swt) or even greater, and they say: Our Lord! Why hast thou ordained fighting for us? If only Thou wouldst give us respite yet a while! Say (unto them, O Muhammad): The comfort of this world is scant; the Hereafter will be better for him who wardeth off (evil); and ye will not be wronged the down upon a date stone.

5:27 But recite unto them with truth the tale of the two sons of Adam, how they offered each a sacrifice, and it was accepted from the one of them and it was not accepted from the other. (The one) said: I will surely kill thee. (The other) answered: Allah accepteth only from those who ward off (evil).

13:16 Say (O Muhammad): Who is Lord of the heaven and the earth? Say: Allah! Say: Take ye then (others) beside Him for protectors, which, even for themselves, have neither benefit nor hurt? Say: Is the blind man equal to the seer, or is darkness equal to light? Or assign they unto Allah partners Who created the like of His creation so that the creation (which they made and His creation) seemed alike to them? Say: Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Almighty.

I wonder...what do these verses have in common? Can anyone figure it out?
By abuali
Amreen wrote:salaamz...i recieved this email thought of sharing wid you ol

4 Ayah that lead to miracles upon recitation

There was once a king who decided to kill his minister so he informed the person in charge that when I signal you, slaughter him. And every time, the minister would come in front of the king, the hatred of the king would change into love and he would dispose the idea of killing the minister.
The king than asked the minister, that I feel hatred towards you and decide to get you killed but, whenever you come in front of me, my mind changes why?
The minister replied because I recite these 4 ayah before leaving the house and all those who have enmity with me, or feel hatred for me is changed to love and friendship towards me.
(bismillah)
(salam)

I know its a little late, but did the email give any reference for the above?
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline