Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Discuss general religious issues that affect all of us in our daily lives.
By smak786110
Question : Can I remove my Hijab in time of danger?

§ Answer : If there is real danger threatening you because of your Islamic dress, you can remove it only to the necessary extent.

§ Question : What are the minimum requirements of Hijab (Islamic modest dress) for a Muslim woman?

§ Answer :
Woman should conceal her body and hair from a man who is non-Mahram, and as an obligatory precaution, she should conceal herself even from a Na-baligh boy who is able to discern between good and evil, and could probably be sexually excited. But she can leave her face and hands upto wrists uncovered in the presence of Na-Mahram, as long as it does not lead him to casting a sinful, evil glance or her to doing something forbidden; for in both these cases, she must cover them.

§ Question : Are girls and women allowed to wear black coat and scarf all year round, even when it's not Muharram?

§ Answer : It is permissible.

§ Question : Can we make movie and photegraph with namehrams with out hijab and mixed gatherings?

§ Answer : It is not permissible as a measure of precaution.

§ Question : Can we make movie and photograph with Namehram without Hijab and mix gathering?

§ Answer : If filming and snapping involve taking forbidden looks, it is not permissible.

§ Question : I am a married man and live in a joint family system; my father, mother, grand father, my younger brother and my uncle live in my house; how about my wife's hijab in such a situation?

§ Answer : Your wife is Mahram to your father and grandfather only (and not to your uncle).
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline