Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Anything and everything about the greatest miracle, The Holy Qur'an.
By BatoolM
AL - GHAFFAR (The Forgiving)

"Lord of the heavens and earth, and of all that lies between them, the almighty, the All - forgiving." (38:66)

Allah forgives the sins, small and big, of His worshippers. "Yet I am All- forgiving to Him who repents and believes, and does good works, and at last is guided." (20:82)

Allah can punish people and display their shameful doings; but because of their good deeds He does not betray them.

Muhammad, (s.a.w)Allah, praise be to Him, brings His servant close and hides him and asks him: "Do you know such and such sins? The servant says,'Yes, my Lord.' And He asks him again until he admits all his sins. Allah then says, 'I have concealed them in your life and today I forgive them.' And he is given the book of his good deeds."

"O son of Adam! As long as you call me and plead with me, I forgive you all that you have done, and i do not mind. O son of Adam! if your sins reach the clouds in the sky and then you seek My forgiveness, I forgive you and I do not mind. O son of Adam! if you need Me with the earth as a container full of your sins, and then you meet associating none with Me, I will come to you with its full of forgiveness."

Allah is also named Al - Ghafur, and Al -Ghafir, "Forgiver of sins." (40:3). Ghafur is more forgiving than Ghafir, and Ghaffar is the most forgiving.
ZIONIST CULT PROPAGANDA

Are the Jewish people really facing genocide or an[…]

Global supply for Palestine

In Gaza, Palestinian children keenly appreciate th[…]

Hypocrisy of arabs towards gaza

Not only is she an huge influence, but a mother a […]

Recent news that has been circulating talks about […]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline