Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
the latest inventions, innovations, advances and scientific breakthroughs, in the ever expanding world of 21st century science
By minhaal2000

Test Yourself!

Read this question, come up with an answer, and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. All the information you need is provided in the four sentences below. No one I know has gotten it right, including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought the guy was amazing, her dream man! She fell in love with him instantly, but never asked for his phone number and could not find him after the funeral. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you answer) then scroll down for the answer.

Answer:

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if someone has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you - you're normal. If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my list, unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

Minhaal
By Umm.aly
Sheeessshh! that was one weird question! i played it safe by not answering at all! hehe.. nice post!
By Sajida
Lol thank god m normalllll!!hehe nice one though.. :)

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline