Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
the latest inventions, innovations, advances and scientific breakthroughs, in the ever expanding world of 21st century science
It has come to my attention through feedback by one of our members that this topic seems to have been unaddressed. If you would like to post on Ask (AND YOU'D BETTER POST OR ELSE :evil: hehe..jkz ), and you'd like to include a picture in your post, there is no straightforward method to do it -unfortunately.

For those of you who are comfortable with uploading and picture sources, I'm sure you'll be fine and can use the [Img] tag when posting. Make sure you store the file on your own webspace - PLEASE do NOT leech other server's bandwidth by linking directly to their images.

If, however, you don't talk all that tech and have no idea what to do, you can always PM (Private Message) the Admin - Hasin, or Me, and we'll be more than happy to help you out.

Looking forward to seeing contributions and participation! :)

Keep posting, tc.
By kz
Rather than going to "http://250free.com", why not ask the admin to allocate a folder for images to the moderator of each group. The S&T and G&G sections do host quite a few pics, wudnt it be easier if u got a folder where u cud put them all, within ask/shiaworld.

How abt it Hasin? why not create an images folder for each moderator and his small section, would certainly make things easier.
This can apply for avatars as well...cant it?
By Yas
hmmmm... great idea. No probs wid me - just thought itd be using the servers bw and resources, since theres quite a few images. Personally, I prefer my free acct :D .. plus theres the upload UI for mods - we dont have an html one I think, and ftp could be quite daunting - which is why I personally prefer free hosts with their html upping interface. But then again, gr8 suggestion... waddya think Hasin?
By kz
I am sure there is some script available out there which can provide a good UI just for image loading, web-based....all thts needed is a lil research..if Hasin is up for the idea I am sure we can russle something up, cant we Yas? unasemaje?
By abuali
interesting discussion going on over here...

Let me work on the feasibility...

I think it would be more efficient if one moderator is assigned the task of uploading images...say to a free account....and everyone who wants to upload an image can contact that moderator...

I am saying so because not all moderators would utilise the upload facility...and some who do may upload rather large images which may cost bw and space...

What do you think Yas...up for the task?
By Yas
yep..im all for it..anything's cool with me! :)

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline