Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The sad first month of the Islamic calendar during which the family of the Holy Prophet were faced with a great ordeal and tragedy.
Dear Sister,
Its been so nice of you to clearify and we do believe you that in Q & A might be Sheikh said so coz i was not present in ladies Q & A session
You said Bro Zulfiqar relying on my comments i request you one thing please tell me one thing regarding Shk issue which i related wrong.Secondly Chador issue i had clearified that we are discussing Veil and so many incidents i quoted above of Hz Abbas a.s.'s head tied with horses neck and how Imam Zainul Abdeen a.s. Replied with "Sir Braihna" second When Imam was questioned till when he will cry......... lastly he said "Maa Bahno ka be Parda" third Hz Mukhtar was told by Imam not to look back as "Bibiyan are Be Maknao Chadar" even Imam Sajjad a.s. said "Hume Turko Delum ke Qaidi .... Firaya gaya".
Now Sister can i ask you one thing should we discuss the Rida , Chador, Makna or we should see the logic behind and that is simply ,the cruel face of Bani Ummayya and Sorrow and mazlumiyat of Imam, his household and lovers.Do you think it should be discussed in public and matter should be left for Q & A session to clearify. Dont you think its a duty of reciter to clear the topic started by him. Anyhow thats personal and i believe you were not in Juma Khutba as well and recording is unfortunetly deleted (dont know how) :?
Regarding Bidda' do you think Zanjeer is biddat ? if yes then read my above posts speacially Fatawas remarked as OUTDATED by Bro Mehdi.
dear bro mehdi
You said biddat now you have a reason. After reading all the posts with definations of Bidda can you conclude you said right or wrong i request you to keep in mind Azamat (high status) of Azadar on day of Mahshar, because its now concluded in this post only Bidda is haraam plz refer to my post above.
Jazak allah
Last edited by hasanrizvi on 24 Jan 2008, 18:40, edited 1 time in total.
Sister Fatimah,

When you say that "I live in Dar too. (I think you have assumed I do not, since you're asking me to talk to the local people)" -

I do NOT ASSUME things. I told you to VERIFY with the people who have heard from the Shaykh directly.
Yes I know that YOU live in DAR. And since you force me then let me mention this too that you live along the United Nations Road. I do not think that it will be wise for you to ask for more details as I do not know the name of the Mosque opposite where you live. Unless you want me to find it out for you. I think this will be my last reply to you since I find that you are adamant and have decided that what you say is right.

Anyway this is not worth my time. When you say "A question: Did you witness everything that is being discussed here? You seem to be relying largely on Hasan's comments in your remarks towards Hasin." THEN the answer is YES!! I did Witness the discussion and that is the very reason why I am telling you openly that you are wrong.
I mentioned to brother Hasin in a very positive manner that he made a mistake in assuming the location of Br. Hassan. Also he mentioned that some people 'verbally attacked him'? " which is INCORRECT. I mentioned to brother Hasin in good faith because he is doing a noble job and is trying to diffuse the situation.

It seems that you have made up your mind, my explanation and writing is perfectly structured and your sarcasm of "I seriously dont get what you're trying to say here. Can you please avoid run-on sentences? No offense, but a full stop here and there would be appreciated " itself ended without a full stop.

When you decide to make up your mind then no one can convince you and let that be it. Do not look how something is written, see WHAT is written. Do not look at which SHAYKH is preaching or whether he is your favorite one, hear WHAT he is preaching and if he goes against the family of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him and his pure Descendents) then CORRECT him dont provide security for him.

"I actually feel sorry for him, for all he has are his books of "Mutahhari" which are biased. Which "SANE" person will believe that on the day of AASHURA Imam Hussayn (as) did Ghusl and then went to fight the army of Yazeed. Shame on any person who believes in this crap, where is the Martydom od Hazrat Abu Fadhlil Abbas (as)and the shahadat of Abdallah Razi ( Hazrat Ali Asgher (as). This means that Nauzubillah Imam was lying."

I have never misquoted the Shaykh. The recording that you have is not very clear and I am well versed with it. I also have it so that is not something very clever.

Your problem is that you have not witnessed his attitude and discussion on that fateful Friday night and are just jumping to conclusions. The Shaykh mentioned Biddah and the next day his host defended him by saying that he meant Biddah -e- Hassanah. Check from your recording where he has mentioned that it is Biddah -e- Hassana and I will eat my words. You can put the recording clip where he said that Zanjeer, qamazani, khandaq, etc is Biddah -e- Hassana. If the Intention was Biddah -e- Hassanah then what was the point of arguing for 2 hours plus.

"I heard this from him, myself and have a recording to prove it. You heard it from a 'reliable witness', who, it turns out, wasn't telling the whole truth. Maybe you misunderstood him/her. " AGAIN here you are wrong! Sorry I do not think it will be worth to convince you on your position.

I know shalwar kamiz is not chador. But it may sometimes meet the requirements of hijab. The point I was trying to make was that the sheikh said the bibi's chahdors were snatched but their hijabs were not. PLEASE give me a break.. DO you want me to give you the names of TWO reliable ZAKIREEN E Hussain to whom the SHAYKH did mention this. Coincidentally both are local ZAKIREEN and RELIABLE witnesses.

Again you do NOT understand the issue of SECURITY. The SHAYKH's host arranged to provide SECURITY for him to make him look VULNERABLE. (MAZLOOM) After providing for a few days they gave up because their PLOY did not work. The day before yesterday the Shaykh was walking alone with his son as the trick did NOT work.

"It could mean that, or it could show we have zealous, ignorant, think-in-the box people in the community who are willing to attack an alim, merely for speaking what he considers is the truth. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? " WELL for your kind Information, no one has attacked the SHAYKH. He is facing the consequences of his own actions. AS for the Freedom of speech, check with the Shaykh, when he was approached by a local Zakir -e- Hussain he asked him are you JAAHIL or AALIM. This is the respect that your Shaykh has for a Zakir. Do you want me to mention the name of the Zakir here in an Open forum? I do not think that this would be wise.

Finally when you say " A question: Did you witness everything that is being discussed here? You seem to be relying largely on Hasan's comments in your remarks towards Hasin." WELL then YES because you are pushing me, I heard the COMMENTS of the SHAYKH directly from him. Or should I say from the Horse's mouth? When the "SHAYKH" was talking I was less than 3 feet from him, so do not say that I depend on witnesses. I was trying to cool the situation but it seems that you are adamant to further fuel fitnah and fasaad in the community."

May Allah (swt) hasten the reappearance of our 12th Imam.

Salaams

Zulfiqaar.

NB. Dear All, I think that I have made myself clear. Brother Hasin, I thank you for allowing me to air my views on this sad
saga. You have my full assurance that I have spoken what is HAQ. May Allah (swt) reward you for your efforts. I
thought that this forum will be a way to unite people but it seems that people want to remain divided.

Salaams and Fi Amaanillah.
Dear Bro Zulfiqar,
Reading the post of sister where is she so commandly said about Bidda thing in Q & A session i thought ladies also had Q & A with shk, well after your post i concluded it wasn't the case.The things i avoided thru out all my posts is now available for everyone i think it was required. May Allah be pleased with all those who show the love towards Mohammed Ale Mohammed and hatred towards their enimies and supporters.
Bro Mehdi
There were several replies & questions for you in my previous posts which i think you dont wish to reply isnt so.
I would like you go thru all posts and prove us wrong [quote]"Biddat is anything added to the religion. Why I said zajeer is biddat is because as Ayatullah Khamenei explains on his website, it was not practiced during the times of Imams." can you tell me was TABOOT and ALAMS were practised at the time of Imams secondly again u took a U-TURN refer to your previous post [quote]"These marja's fatwas are, if i can say it, "outdated" Currently most of us follow Ayatullah Seestani and it is hm we should refer to not the other marja." now please explain us which Marja do you follow.
Sister
please transfer your recording to computer and clear it and listen the part starts from 9min 50 sec upto 11-12 min. Then after some seconds you will find a Question on "Air Plane and potatoes which were not used by Prophet s.w.w.s " this questioned raised only coz shk said Biddat and explained the same meaning as other sects of islam says Bidda is anything added to islam after prophet.
Shk was countered with this question of Air Plane and Potatoes now i think & hope you will listen to it properly and understand, previously i thought shk replied some where else but now i understand u r refering to same Q & A.
Regarding me writing without full stops it coz when someone says something about my and lovers of ahlulbait's family (Bibi zainab and all mohammed ale mohammed is family to me) then to look for commas or full stops or para is not important to me.
I would like to you to please reply to all incidents regarding Veil (rida , chador etc )quoted by me. Do you think all are correct or not, coz for bro mehdi when i quoted he never replied i wish you will inshallah otherwise better to close this matter without conclusions.

waslaam
hasan
Zulfiqaar: The name of mosque is "Tambaza"...just in case you're interested. I cant fathom why that would be unless you wanna threaten me too, the way some people have threatened the shaykh and his host.

Hasan: There has been no Q&A with the ladies. The time he answered the question about bid'a was the 12th night of Muharram, in his normal after-lecture Q&A at tabligh. It was mixed, not ladies only.

Zulfiqaar: You are, as before, jumping to conclusions. You are NOT familiar with the recording I speak about. The one I am referring to is one I personally recorded on my phone at the above-mentioned Q&A.
Note that the paragraph I quoted and said I did not understand was quoted off Hasan. The request regarding punctuation did not seem to offend Hasan, at whom it was directed, until you thought it your business to comment upon it. Note that I have not asked for perfect punctuation, merely understandable sentences.

Hasan: I honestly meant no offense. Lots of what you write is lost on me. My request still stands. Not perfect punctuation, but understandable sentences.

Anything that is not a part of religion but considered such is a bid'a. I am of the view that the classification of an act as bid'a differs from person to person. For someone who considers zanjeer, alam, tabut a part of religion, it becomes bid'a and therefore haraam. For another person, the same acts may not be haraam.

Another request: my understanding of urdu/hindi is minimal; English is preferred. I have not understood all the quotes in urdu. Can you please provide references for your quotes. Please do not say you have just heard them. Specific references would be appreciated.

Zulfiqaar: You should have mentioned outright that you were an eyewitness to the events and then none of this would have happened. Go back and read my posts if you will. I asked questions where I was not sure. I did not state my assumptions as though they were facts. Wherever I thought things were in certain manner, I used the word "seem" showing I did not know for sure and was asking for a clarification. You have not extended similar courtesy.

Can you prove that Ayatullah Mutahhari's books are biased and these same books are all that the shaykh relies on? As per what I know (I am sorry, I do not have references immediately at hand but will try to find them) the case with Imam Husayn (as) performing ghusl on ashura night, this is how it goes... They did not have water for 3 days, and in need of water, they dug wells. Unfortunately for them, the wells gave out salty water, which, of course, could not be drunk, but could be used for a bath. Sane enough?
Shame on any person who believes in this crap, where is the Martydom od Hazrat Abu Fadhlil Abbas (as)and the shahadat of Abdallah Razi
D'you think water was the sole purpose of the battle of kerbala? No wonder you so ardently desire to defend zanjeer. You seem to have not understood the purpose of these holy people's martyrdom. It was not for water that they fought. I am not, repeat, AM NOT (and dont misquote me) saying they had water to drink, but so what if they did? Their purpose- to stand up against tyranny- was still the same, and they fought against it. We try to portray Kerbala as a very emotional issue, turn it into a soap.

In regards to him mentioning bid'a hasanah, no-where in my posts have I mentioned that. (If I have and am not aware of it, please point it out for me, will you?) Here's what I wrote:
He said sunni's call tarawih bid'atul hasana, but there is no such thing.
As I do not have the recording you refer to, would you be so kind as to drop it home since you know where I live?

I cannot read minds as I mentioned previously. Please do not pretend you do.
Again you do NOT understand the issue of SECURITY. The SHAYKH's host arranged to provide SECURITY for him to make him look VULNERABLE. (MAZLOOM) After providing for a few days they gave up because their PLOY did not work.
And how exactly would you know what 'they' were thinking? Read minds? I dont think so. If you did you wouldnt have made as many wrong assumptions as you already have.
AS for the Freedom of speech, check with the Shaykh, when he was approached by a local Zakir -e- Hussain he asked him are you JAAHIL or AALIM. This is the respect that your Shaykh has for a Zakir. Do you want me to mention the name of the Zakir here in an Open forum?
Please feel free to do so. As for the Shaykh's question...ever heard of a rhetoric question?

Back to Hasan: The issues regarding the veil, I have already answered above. I need specific references from specific books, either English or Arabic, where I can check them out. As for the Prophet (saww) and his family...You can find my stand about them if you look around the forum. I know are new here, and probably haven't had the time to look around. Please do so when you have the time.

May Allah(swt) hasten the reappearance of al-Qaim, indeed. Then only shall it be said "The truth has come and the falsehood has vanished. Falsehood is (by its nature) a vanishing thing"

Ma'a as-salaam
Last edited by Fatimah Zahra Karim on 16 Feb 2008, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.
Hasan wrote:Hz Abbas a.s.'s head tied with horses neck and how Imam Zainul Abdeen a.s. Replied with "Sir Braihna" second When Imam was questioned till when he will cry......... lastly he said "Maa Bahno ka be Parda" third Hz Mukhtar was told by Imam not to look back as "Bibiyan are Be Maknao Chadar" even Imam Sajjad a.s. said "Hume Turko Delum ke Qaidi .... Firaya gaya".
What you mentioned is heard only from mimbars when a Pakistani/Indian mawlana recites. Unfortunately, I do not believe half of what they recite as history including Qasim's engagement.
Hasan wrote:You said biddat now you have a reason. After reading all the posts with definations of Bidda can you conclude you said right or wrong i request you to keep in mind Azamat (high status) of Azadar on day of Mahshar, because its now concluded in this post only Bidda is haraam plz refer to my post above.
I said right! Do you think I said wrong, where? would like to remind you that I am NO against azadari ad I a not a eemy of ahlul Bayt.
There were several replies & questions for you in my previous posts which i think you dont wish to reply isnt so.
I dont think I need to reply to them. all of them are answered ii my first post. If you insist kindly ask these questions again numbering them as Br Hasin had suggested.

Regarding biddat, I used Khamenei as a historian to prove that these acts were not practiced during Imam's time.That does not mean I follow him in taqlid.

I
would like to you to please reply to all incidents regarding Veil (rida , chador etc )quoted by me. Do you think all are correct or not, coz for bro mehdi when i quoted he never replied
I request you to re-ask the questions. I did not answer them as I did not understand them. Hope you understand. :P
Its surprising how a new ideology brought about by this so-called shaikh is considered correct. More funny is the fact that he does not have to prove his ideology is correct but we have to prove that we are right. We have shown with relevant proves that the old ideology is right but the supporters of the shaikh still havent been able to prove their point. The shaikh himself couldnt support his own points and now he is back-tracking on it saying he never said it. We ask the shaikh to prove himself right.

as for the issue of bidat. This forum itself is bidat. it was not there at the time of the prophet.

Rasool Allah [saww] said:
"Every Bidah is misguidance and every path of misguidance goes to hell"
Shia Reference: Wasail al-Shia Vol.11, page 511

The word "bidah" or "innovation" carries two linguistic meanings:
1) The act of introducing something new.
2) The act of innovating; introduction of something new, in customs, rites, etc. --(Dryden).

Jarir b. Abdullah reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: He who introduced some good practice in Islam which was followed after him (by people) he would be assured of reward like one who followed it, without their rewards being diminished in any respect. And he who introduced some evil practice in Islam which had been followed subsequently (by others), he would be required to bear the burden like that of one who followed this (evil practice) without theirs being diminished in any respect.

Now at the time of the Abbasid Caliphs, the people going to ziyarat of Imam Hussein (a.s) was reuired to have one of his limbs cut. when this did not stop the people from going to ziyarat, they were required to come in pairs and one of them would have to be killed. Now, the Imams (a.s) were present there at that time. did they stop the shias from going to ziyarat? that was total loss of life. this is only loss of blood.

For all those who perceive that zanjeer and other forms of azadari is not good for preaching shia islam, i advise you to read this interview with Antoine Bara, a christian writer, who says

Q9:What is your view of the ritual gatherings held by Shi’a every year to remember Imam Hussein?
A: I consider them a model for remembering the Al-Taf tragedy where pangs of conscience return and, in turn, faith is re-born in souls via supporting the continuity of the cause of Imam Hussein.

Q10: how do you honestly perceive the Shi’a rituals practised in these gatherings such as slapping, blood Shedding,mourning,and the like?
A: I think they contribute much in reactivating the memory and conscience since you enact the event without hurting the others. This leaves you with the holy relic of faith throughout your life. When you slap your body, you punish it morally for not being there at the time of Imam Hussein (Peace be upon him). It also means that you are ready to sacrifice yourself and everything you have to join the march of Imam Hussein. As for the blood-shedding rituals, I
believe it is a symbolic message stating that you are prepared to sacrifice your blood for Imam Hussein(Peace be upon him)which is truly a great and effective message.

This from a christian!!!!! Wake up shias.

Do not fall into the trap of wahabis who have come in the disguise of shia maulanas. Having studying in iran does not necessarily mean you have knowledge. or working in the office of the marjae.

i end by a quote from Anoine Bara
Antoine Bara: You Shi’a do not appreciate the value of Imam Hussein!

the whole interview can be read http://www.mksileicester.org/blogs/main ... erview.pdf
Bro mehdi
i am reli surprised to see and find you u so stubborn even after so many proofs provided and proving you wrong over beating of shk u r not ashamed to spread Fitna. You said zanjeer qama biddat and stick to it and when we ask about Taboot Alam u quitted as its seems its not from Aza. You cleverly said Ayatullah Khamenei historian while when i gave you fatawa of other marjas u disrespected them as OUTDATED then u said u replied everything in first post so please read it again.
You are how much in favour of Azadari and lover of ahlulbait it reflects here.
You insulted all Aalims from India/Pakistan bro you had not even spend number months in this world while number of years which they give to studies so be careful even Maulana Sayyid Akhtar Rizvi, Zeeshan Haider Jawadi, Imam Khomeni(kashmir), Murtaza Kashmiri(Ayatullah Sistani's vakeel) and thousands are from india pakistan.You Allege all shows your lack of knowledge if you have guts can you specify any one who was bad.
Now you bringing the issue of janabe qasim's engagement for your information Islam doesnt have any thing like engagement.Oh! for you and you only Bidda refer to Hadis quoted by Habari below on Biddah. From tomorrow take care while using ur car to come to mosque as it wasnt used by prophet s.w.s.s. and Imam a.s.
You are again reminded to send rulings or fatwa which i asked you. Give pain of reading previous posts.
i can only pray for you you insulted all azadars who do zanjeer while u urself knows that what ayatullah sistani had said about zanjeer and others marja refer to my link of jafariyanews u insulted all the learned ones. First u spread Fitna by refering to Ayatullah khamenei who not today but from long time made zanjeer impermissible for his followers then you said we in majority follow ayatullah sistani than why you referred to him isnt its Fitna . please wake up and have guts to own up the mistakes that gives opportunity to rectify.
aah i feel so sorry now only Imam a.s. the awaited one will do justice. i request you to please take names Of Ayatullah Khamenei or Hz Qasim a.s. and others with respect they are not like you and me (bro hasin look into this please for future)
Sister-
As u said you dont understand Urdu but please ask your elders coz am sure inshallah they will know and its good to ASK
them. Secondly reference i had give earlier in my post plz see ezosoftech link where i adressed brother Hasin.
May allah help you anyways sister we are in the forum of Zanjeer etc. Bro mehdi started thats why am replying to him although he deviated from main issue to issues like Hz Qasim's engagement which i came to know today only.
hasan wrote:Bro mehdi
i am reli surprised to see and find you u so stubborn even after so many proofs provided and proving you wrong over beating of shk u r not ashamed to spread Fitna
I dont see ay proofs that you claim to have provided. Please point them out to see who is truthful.
I never said the sheikh was beaten.
Hasan wrote:You said zanjeer qama biddat and stick to it and when we ask about Taboot Alam u quitted as its seems its not from Aza.
There is already another thread discussing alams. Please question me there as we'll be going off topic.
http://www.ask.or.tz/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2151
hasan wrote:You are how much in favour of Azadari and lover of ahlulbait it reflects here.
And you say I spread fitna :lol:
Hasan wrote:You insulted all Aalims from India/Pakistan bro you had not even spend number months in this world while number of years which they give to studies so be careful even Maulana Sayyid Akhtar Rizvi, Zeeshan Haider Jawadi, Imam Khomeni(kashmir), Murtaza Kashmiri(Ayatullah Sistani's vakeel) and thousands are from india pakistan.
I wrote:What you mentioned is heard only from mimbars when a Pakistani/Indian mawlana recites. Unfortunately, I do not believe half of what they recite as history including Qasim's engagement.
I did not say all Indian/Pakistani mawlanas recite these things. Rather, these things are recited by Indian?Pakistani mawlanas. Notice the difference.
Hasan wrote:you Allege all shows your lack of knowledge if you have guts can you specify any one who was bad.
We are not here to point fingers. Islam does not ALLOW backbiting. I gave an example, marriage of Qasim, a 13 yr old boy.
Hasan wrote:Islam doesnt have any thing like engagement
My mistake, I meant marriage
what ayatullah sistani had said about zanjeer
refer to my first post o this thread ad see what he really says.
others marja refer to my link of jafariyanews u insulted all the learned ones
The fatwa you posted was given not now, but some decades ago. the fatwas has now bee chaged, hence myuse of the word outdated.

I see you use the word fitna alot. Do you want to discuss the meaning of the word before so that you may not misuse it in the future? Everybody might not be as forgiving as I have been.
plz see ezosoftech link
This is actually quite funny. The ezosoftech website has material condening zanjeer, yet you chose to belive some and deny the other.
Also posting a mere website that has no references holds no value. I can make up my ow website and start putting up crap. Will you believe it?

There is something we need to understand. DO NOT BELIEVE everything you hear, or read unless there are references to prove the authenticity of the material.
First u spread Fitna by refering to Ayatullah khamenei who not today but from long time made zanjeer impermissible for his followers then you said we in majority follow ayatullah sistani than why you referred to him isnt its Fitna . please wake up and have guts to own up the mistakes that gives opportunity to rectify.
Salaamun 'Alaykum All.
Just a quick question: Are anyone of us followers of Ayatullah S. Shirazi and Ayatullah Behjat, for my dear brother Hasan to continue to quote their names (jafariyanews)?

Similarly, It is not at all fitna to quote names of Scholars who are against something that has only been practiced for around 70 years.

Furthermore, in the following website, Ayatullah Behjat says that fatwas attributed to him and Sayyid Abul Hasan Isfahani, (such as the one at jafariyanews) are lies: http://www.fardanews.com/show/?id=44353.

Another question: Is blood pak?
the Dar-es-Salaam community erupted in debates and arguments to the extent that some punches were thrown, and security provided for the Shaykh.
what u meant by this as you said
I dont see ay proofs that you claim to have provided. Please point them out to see who is truthful.
I never said the sheikh was beaten

Fine if you dint referred to Sheikh then can you tell about the punches thrown means for whom and i said i proved its coz i was present there. I can give the names of all between whom the debate was Mr. Hussein Versi, Mr. Munna (security ) Mr. Thawer (Tanga) so please confirm first then explain punches issue
There is already another thread discussing alams. Please question me there as we'll be going off topic

Raising questions on Hz. Qasim a.s.'s Marriage here is not going off the topic. While i said Taboot Alam which is similiar to Zanjeer which started after 11th Imam a.s. as you referred Ayatullah Khamenei's views.

hasan wrote:You are how much in favour of Azadari and lover of ahlulbait it reflects here.

And you say I spread fitna
whats wrong in it you say Zanjeer Biddat which is considered mustahab by many Ayatullah that is not Fitna while when i just said It reflects you took it otherwise. If you are right you could have said Alhamdolilah surely it reflects how i love Ahlulbait as you defending Biddat in Islam.
:What you mentioned is heard only from mimbars when a Pakistani/Indian mawlana recites. Unfortunately, I do not believe half of what they recite as history including Qasim's engagement
What does Pakistani / Indian Maulana means ,the names i mentioned before werent they Indian/Pakistani.Secondly issue of Hazrat Qasim a.s. whether marriage was or not it doesnt make any difference on status of Hazrat Qasim a.s. and even if you or me believe or not its nothing harming anyone by the way read Martyrs of Karbala by Syed Ali Naqi.
We are not here to point fingers. Islam does not ALLOW backbiting. I gave an example, marriage of Qasim, a 13 yr old boy.
Again i remind you to better use a.s. for Hz. Qasim a.s.
you said backbiting if something is said in public and that is discussed its not backbiting . Backbiting something which is bad of anyone but if someone is surely anything Like Murthda Mutahiri's khutba's (sermons) 4 in nos were noted down and discussed and even Muala Ali a.s.'s Sermons in Peak Of Elequence. If someone says bad for islam then its duty to correct it. So i hope now u will give the name of Maulanas so called Indian/Pakistani. Tabligh has all the recordings except the Juma Khutba which caused problems in our loving community.
refer to my first post o this thread ad see what he really says.
i referred he never said Zanjeer Haraam now you refer to it again and read it with neutral aspect. Read the question asked especially the second part then the answer i think the connection you will get. Anyways can i ask when the reply u posted here was placed on Notice Board then why it was removed by Our Jamaat before even maghrib Prayers.
The fatwa you posted was given not now, but some decades ago. the fatwas has now bee chaged, hence myuse of the word outdated.

1423 to 1429 is not a decade anyways as u said fatwas now had been changed so can you explain how a biddat was performed before even now you cant produce any FATWA mind it i said FATWA of Ayatullah Sistani of being biddat.
i see you use the word fitna alot. Do you want to discuss the meaning of the word before so that you may not misuse it in the future? Everybody might not be as forgiving as I have been.
Well please mr. mehdi if you can explain the meaning and why it hurts you and dont be forgiving i request you.
This is actually quite funny. The ezosoftech website has material condening zanjeer, yet you chose to belive some and deny the other.
Also posting a mere website that has no references holds no value. I can make up my ow website and start putting up crap. Will you believe it?
I think its wasnt for you anyways i was referring to Sister as there is book on kerbala and with the refrences and full link is in my previous post.
There is something we need to understand. DO NOT BELIEVE everything you hear, or read unless there are references to prove the authenticity of the material.
You are also not authentic and even you said punches were thrown sisnce issue was of sheikh it comes to ones mind that it was for him. its nice you cleared, i hope now you will tell punches were thrown(i hadnt seen you there, were you present ?) on whom so that i can produce that man here to condemn this.
I hope you understood and will reply inshallah
wa alaykum salaam

Zulfiqaar: It is mentioned in Imam Husayn and the tragic saga of Karbala (by Ali Nazarali Munfared, translated by Ali Ebrahimi) that Imam (as) and his companions performed ghusl and washed their clothes on Ashura night. The reference provided there is Amaali by Shaykh Saduq, section 30.

The issue regarding the hijab of the Bibis...I've started a new thread since we seem to be going off the subject here.
http://www.ask.or.tz/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2183
Fine if you dint referred to Sheikh then can you tell about the punches thrown means for whom and i said i proved its coz i was present there.
Another new user on this forum, husseink can confirm the punches, he was beaten.

Raising questions on Hz. Qasim a.s.'s Marriage here is not going off the topic.
No, it was just a passing statement, an example. I urge you however, to post yr views on the alams topic.

I dont think you undesrtood the pakistani mawlana argument.

Please do post the question you were talking about.
More funny is the fact that he does not have to prove his ideology is correct but we have to prove that we are right.
If you have been believing in aliens, and a person comes ad tells you aliens d not exist, you are the one who has to prove they exist. Similarly, where is your evidence to prove your claims?

Regarding the biddat part, did not understand wha part of it was the hadith and what part were your words. Please xplain.
Now at the time of the Abbasid Caliphs, the people going to ziyarat of Imam Hussein (a.s) was reuired to have one of his limbs cut. when this did not stop the people from going to ziyarat, they were required to come in pairs and one of them would have to be killed. Now, the Imams (a.s) were present there at that time. did they stop the shias from going to ziyarat? that was total loss of life. this is only loss of blood.
Considering this hadith to be authentic, ging to ziyarat at that time was imotat as it was the actthat would revive islam. Today zanjeer unfortnately does not do that. I wold like to bring to your attention the fact that adter the security problems at Samarrah, Ayatollah Seestani forbid people to go.
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:
More funny is the fact that he does not have to prove his ideology is correct but we have to prove that we are right.

If you have been believing in aliens, and a person comes ad tells you aliens d not exist, you are the one who has to prove they exist. Similarly, where is your evidence to prove your claims?
Exactly, thats what we are trying to say.

Ideally, If the mainstream and the general view is that aliens DO EXIST (as in your example above, which incidentaly, is the same example the Sheikh gave in his Q&A), then the one who brings new ideas has to prove his point. In your example, the new view is that aliens DO NOT Exist, so that should be proved.

Take your (and for that matter, the Sheikh's) own example of aliens.
The mainstream and general view is that Bibi Zainab's (a.s) Chadar was snatched (and Hazrat Mohsin did exist amongst others) [compare with aliens existing], the one who brings new ideas, ie Bibi Zainab's (a.s) was not snatched (Hz.Mohsin didnt exist) [compare with aliens not existing]then that person should prove his point.

Of course, as usual, you and the sheikh may decide to do the exact opposite, and ask the one who says aliens do not exist to prove his point. [mind you, in your example, we are assuming that the general belief is aliens do exist]
[hasin: edited. this topic is being discussed at http://www.ask.or.tz/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2183]

Second read Kitab-ul Irshad for Hz Mohsin a.s.'s existence and inform your beloved Sheikh
Third contact Ayatullah Sistani for Zanjeer if you have guts to face the truth, number am providing 0780100671.
whose this HusseinK why he was beaten and why sheikh was provided security?
be specific in replies.
Jazakallah Habari Mpya
Waslaam.
ZIONIST CULT PROPAGANDA

Are the Jewish people really facing genocide or an[…]

Global supply for Palestine

In Gaza, Palestinian children keenly appreciate th[…]

Hypocrisy of arabs towards gaza

Not only is she an huge influence, but a mother a […]

Recent news that has been circulating talks about […]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline