Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The sad first month of the Islamic calendar during which the family of the Holy Prophet were faced with a great ordeal and tragedy.
By Muhammad Mahdi
I have ever seen any iranis or lebanese do saff. I have seen them form a circle and do matam whilst standing, not moving round the alams
By smak786110
But look at their saaf and ours !!!
They do slowly.....
And dont make "FUNNY" noises in between !!! :o :o :o
By smak786110
We wont be able to know if its allowed or not BECAUSE....Most of the ALIMS and MAWLANAs leave after Majlis due to they are tired of reciting etc and dont stay for Mataam or SAff......
So the best way is to Video Record it WITH the funny sounds of our YOUTHS...and then show it to Mawlana....
I would recommend we goto Sheikh MURTAZA ALIDINA, whn he arrives in DAR inshallah......
By Muhammad Mahdi
Another thing. Have you ever seen an alim doing saff?
By smak786110
Dunno about SAFF.....But I have seen Mawlana HUSSEINI our previous resident Alim, doing Mattam in the line.... And i think he must be also doing saff 8) 8) 8)
By qarrar
Again why don’t you put this question to your resident alim and possibly also post a question to your maraje taqlid.
By kulsham
smak786110 wrote:
and you gona upload a URL image of some cold water here Rolling Eyes
I will send it to all the users via DHL ! :lol:
i think you should send now...
qarrar wrote:
kulsham wrote:if Agha Sastani says saff is an insult then we have to follow him.. i think someone should email Agha Sastani with proper info and well explained question....
Saf has been performed for generations in our Imam barghas, I am sure the Agha is aware of this and doesn’t have an opinion on it.
that was amazed me when one was saying its a dancing!
By kulsham
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:Another thing. Have you ever seen an alim doing saff?
i have not seen Allims doing saff... In ladies section mulisani's/zakira's stand n recite the nawhas n the rest do matam or saff. women dont make/never make "FUNNY" sounds inbetween !
what sorta funny sounds are they? :roll:
smak786110 wrote:We wont be able to know if its allowed or not BECAUSE....Most of the ALIMS and MAWLANAs leave after Majlis due to they are tired of reciting etc and dont stay for Mataam or SAff......
So the best way is to Video Record it WITH the funny sounds of our YOUTHS...and then show it to Mawlana....
I would recommend we goto Sheikh MURTAZA ALIDINA, whn he arrives in DAR inshallah......
i can pass you Brother ALidina's contact address why dont you ask him?
By qarrar
kulsham wrote:I can pass you Brother ALidina's contact address why dont you ask him?
I would delighted to ask him myself, if you could pass me his address detailes.
By Muhammad Mahdi
I am afraid conversing to him online wont be the same as talking to him face to face. I am just waiting for him to come back, before I put forward to him my question and evidence.
By qarrar
Muhammad Mahdi wrote: I am just waiting for him to come back, before I put forward to him my question and evidence.
And what is this damming evidence that you speak of :?:
By Zaheer
well i shudnt say tht but i shud coz its a lesson for all.. abt 25% to 30% Of 100% men/boys show that they are doin zanjeer (showing to the world) but that kind of azadari is never accepted. at least there shud be a place wer ppl should do zanjeer wer no na-mahram can see.

But i see its stupid wen gals see man doin zanjeer....
anyways each country's jamaat shud take care of this cases very activly..

:? :? :? :!: :!: :!:
By kulsham
qarrar wrote:
kulsham wrote:I can pass you Brother ALidina's contact address why dont you ask him?
I would delighted to ask him myself, if you could pass me his address detailes.
ok... i will get it for u ASAP

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline