Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
The best place to come in and give your face muscles some exercise...
By qarrar
Jesus saw a crowd chasing down a woman to stone her and approached them. "What's going on here, anyway?" he asked. "This woman was found committing adultery and the law says we should stone her!" one of the crowd responded. "Wait," yelled Jesus, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Suddenly, a stone was thrown from out of the sky and knocked the woman on the side of her head. "Aw, c'mon, Dad...," Jesus cried, "I'm trying to make a point here!"
By qarrar
Another Jesus joke: Jesus says to John come forth ill give you eternal life. John came fifth he won a toaster.
By Muhammad Mahdi
Good jokes but the first one goes against islamic belief. Better remove it
By qarrar
It’s meant to be a joke. In no ways is it supposed to be preaching material. In fact that incident did really happen…well according to the gospels of course which were written 100 years after the death of Christ…excluding the part were Gods throws a stone form the sky.
By Muhammad Mahdi
I know its meant to be a joke but jokes (cracked by msulims) should not contain shirk.
By lyana_s
Salaam Alaikum.
qarrar wrote:Jesus saw a crowd chasing down a woman to stone her and approached them. "What's going on here, anyway?" he asked. "This woman was found committing adultery and the law says we should stone her!" one of the crowd responded. "Wait," yelled Jesus, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Suddenly, a stone was thrown from out of the sky and knocked the woman on the side of her head. "Aw, c'mon, Dad...," Jesus cried, "I'm trying to make a point here!"
I heard this one a little different, here goes...

Jesus saw a crowd chasing down a woman to stone her and he approached then. "What's going on here?" he asked. "This woman was found committing adultery and we are going to stone her for her sin." someone in the crowd responded. "Wait!" yelled Jesus, "Whoever is without sin, cast the first stone." Everyone started lowering their stones and looking around ashamed, when a rock came flying through the crowd and struck the woman in the head, killing her instantly. Jesus turned in the direction the stone came from and said "Woah, great shot mom!"

Sorry, since someone had a problem with the other version, I thought I should give this version as a substitute.

Salaam,

Lyana

It is recommended to offer a two unit prayer betwe[…]

Al An'aam (The Cattle)

Short tafsir on Suratul An'aam (The Cattle) Part 2[…]

Imam Muhammad Taqi A.S was 9th Imam of Ahlul Bayt.[…]

Imam Muhammad al-Taqi's death marked a significant[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline