By sadika
many people i kno have problems with rashes esp. in summer

it comes abt after sweating and is sometimes very painful

advice on how to prevent and cure will be appreciated
By Muhammad
(bismillah)
In His Name The Most High
wikipedias 2 cents...haha..
"A rash is a change of the skin which affects its color, appearance or texture. A rash may be localized in one part of the body, or affect all the skin. Rashes may cause the skin to change color, itch, become warm, bumpy, dry, cracked or blistered, swell and may be painful. The causes, and therefore treatments for rashes, vary widely. Diagnosis must take into account such things as the appearance of the rash, other symptoms, what the patient may have been exposed to, occupation, and occurrence in family members. The diagnosis may confirm any number of conditions."

well as can b seen from above rashes vary in causes... one of the cause is exposure to sun or heat, friction and irritation..
so 1)Stay away from the sun!!! ..decrease direct exposure....:hijabi:
2) avoid friction by not shakin hands too hardly... ;)
3) wear comfortable clothes such as cotton to avoid irritations...

again heat and moisture aggrevates rashes and allow micro organisms to invade, producing a secondary infection. an important natural remedy is to keep your skin cool and dry.

light and loose fitting clothes, cool showers followed by use of dusting powder and limiting physical activity are helpful..

hope tht is helpful..
iltemase dua
Muhammad
By Umm.aly
I've heard the Johnson products of Anti septic powder is pretty good, so is prickly heat, but its a Zionist supporter.. any other alternative available?
By Muhammad
from my perspective nothing beats baby powders and baby soaps :D... many brands can be used...

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline