Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
THE SINISTER REASONS BEHIND ATTACKS ON PROPHET MUHAMMAD'S HOLY PERSONALITY UNDER THE GUISE OF SO CALLED 'FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION':

As Muslims, or even as a rational human being, you must have wondered why the Holy Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.w) is now and again, a victim of 'strong hate', that manifests itself in different forms targeting His (s.a.w.w) holy personality via slander-caricature-movies-desecrating of Holy Qur'an etc.

Our prominent scholars have cited 5 main roots/reasons behind the scenes, that we as Mulims have to be very much aware of :

(1) The anti religion ones ; the atheists, in the name of so called "freedom", "my life my choice", promote an immoral life, free of conscience and acting upon one desires without any consequences, and the only force in today's world strongly opposing their whims is Islam that calls upon people to respect their boundaries and holds them responsible for their choices and answerable for their actions...
hence their strong oppostion towards it and whatever it holds sacred.

(2) More & more people around the world question the purpose of their life,why were they created,what is the aim of their creation, Islam being the only religion that answers their queries to their satisfaction leads more & more people embrace its universal message, which in turn poses great threat to promoters of anti religion ideology, thus now & again they keep on targeting the Prophet of Islam, thus casting doubts in minds of people so as to push people away from His (s.a.w.w) universal message of felicity & salvation.

(3) These evil ones know that Muslims have been in power for a thousand years, while their european-american rule has only been there for 300-400 years, hence their fear of Muslims conquering the world once again, already having tested the sweetness of being in power for so long, thus doing whatever they can to avoid its happening.

(4) The founders-promoters of the evil system are very much aware that the foundation of Islam & its sanctity lies on the shoulder of the One who was sent for conveying its message to mankind, i.e Holy Prophet Muhammad, hence their utmost efforts to malign & create doubts about His holy personality, hence the questions regarding His marriages-call for jihad etc etc so as to make Muslims detest Him and thus crumble the very foundation of Islam.

(5) Now and again, these evil minds spend millions of dollars to create issues between mainstream Muslims i.e Shia & Sunni, and also amongst themselves i.e Shias - Shias & Sunnis - Sunnis in order to keep them divided, and after some time to check the success of their evil doings they target the Holy Prophet and check the reaction of Muslims so as to know where they stand.

Thus Its of utmost importance for all Muslims who love the Holy Prophet & his ahlul bayt, to maintain unity amongst themselves and to remove the mischief makers & hypocrites from amongst them who are bent on dividing them.
No doubt this unity will bring great power to Muslim Ummah, and will foil all evil plots of the West & their mercenaries.
Therefore, having the necessary insight for being able to see behind the scenes, and avoid falling into the traps of enemies, is a duty of each and every Muslim men, women & children and without this insight no Muslim can be a true lover & follower of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.w.
[KSIJDar]

https://cdn4.cdn-telegram.org/file/fz3zds1mmgBWlj[…]

[KSIJDar]

https://cdn4.cdn-telegram.org/file/qeS8LJdLtMN5nh[…]

[KSIJDar]

https://cdn4.cdn-telegram.org/file/cR3y-_ybVN22YI[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline