Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
(salam) everyone

Hope ya'll are doing cool by the grace of Almighty. I am usually get worked up whenever I have to break the ice but then things do go smooth after. This thread was caught up in an argument between two wonderfully opposite fragments within my own mind - between me and myself. While the idea of giving away nothing too personal about myself struck me twice like a lightning bolt on the same spot! yet the 'other' more friendlier ME assured me that nothing would be lost in the process of constructing a not so serious yet an equally sincere affair with the members of the wonderful Youth Community|Tanzania.

So, without further adieu...

My name is Yaz (we'll leave it that for now) and I was born in the middle east. I am a 27 year old male of Pakistani origin. Although I was never an A-lister in high school or university, I still managed to complete my BBA with Hons. in management with minors in marketing. My professional resume is quite mash up of the difference positions I have held in my home country. These include the banking and construction sectors in the last 4 years under different titles like bookkeeper, accounts receivable officer, customer-relations, P.R.,
and as field service agent for some very popular architects and building contractors in my city.

When I am not online or kicking [EDITED] on Tekken/King of Fighters/Street Fighter IV on my computer, I am mostly out with my cousins/friends either dining at a good restaurant (i love foooood) or shopping or working at some DIY home project or walking my dog around. I've done a bit of travelling in my time too, I have been to U.S., Canada,Spain, Dubai (UAE), Qatar, Saudi and ofcourse my homeland where I live presently.

A few places on my wishlist are Tanzania, Germany, Italy, Czech Republic and New Zealand.

These days I am trying my hand out on google's sketchup so any pro's out there who wish to lend me a helping hand are totally appreciated! I am a sunni muslim yet treat everyone else with care n respect regardless of the religious beliefs. My friends include all sorts of people like christians, buddhists, sikhs, hindus, athiests.. so in a nutshell I am pretty cool n easy going with everyone.

I guess that's about it for now... Incase you guys wanna check up on me or just wanna grab a bite out of whats happening at my end, feel free to visit my blog on http://iiirdworld.xanga.com/. It's not necessarily going to be prudent but it will be 100% me to say the very least!

All comments, advices, critics and intro's are welcome.....

This is your's truly signing off
Roger out!
(wasalam) Yaz

Karibu (welcome in Swahili) to Ask, our small online community.

We look forward to having you join in the many discussions and debates that make up Ask.

If you are ever in Tanzania give me a shout.

Do not hesitate to ask if there is anything. That's what Ask is all about!

Amaal Eve 17th - (night preceeding day 17th) A ver[…]

Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline