Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
By zafar
Bormally sunnis then say that Ali and the prophet are dead. So you need to have more points to debate about.

So when you ask prophet's help when he is alive it is NOT shirk and if you ask help of a prophet who has returned to his lord IT IS shirk?????
By Muhammad Mahdi
Thats what they say. :cry:

The prophet can not do anything now.
By qarrar
Muhammad Mahdi wrote:The prophet can not do anything now.
Most Islamic historians agree on the fact that the last Prophet of God was a martyr in that he was poisoned by the Jews of Khaibar. This is what the Quran says about martyrs:

وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاء عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ
{169}

[3:169] And reckon not those who are killed in Allah's way as dead; nay, they are alive (and) are provided sustenance from their Lord;
By Muhammad Mahdi
I know. I tell that to those who reject but they are blind, deaf and worse than cattle. :cry:
By kulsham
great link on ebook..will def download n read... but i feel no matter what you do even if you break your head in 2 pieces, sunnis will never agree to anything they r kind of brain washed.
By Muhammad Mahdi
I know. They even come up with some of the false traditions from Bukhari and Muslim claiming that the prophet condemned tawassul
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline