Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
This is the place to post articles on any issue which doesn not fit under any other category or forum
By Ali
The question of a chatroom had been brought up before... and i think the reason Ask did not go forward with the chatroom was because the question of Moderation and Abuse had come up.

Chat would be a good thing though.. It should be easy to implement....
By Muhammad Mahdi
Ask coul keep track of the chats and those who abuse should be warned. Preety simple. 8)
By kulsham
umtu hapana abuse.... no one will abuse i guess, no one has done that in forums either.. so why worry about if it will take place on forums?
if we will have chat, we can arrange a live chatting (1 - 2 hour chatting) session with some scholar or maulana.. we can ask questions or solutions for our probs..
By qarrar
kulsham wrote:umtu hapana abuse...
11 years if compulsory Kiswahili teaching and these are the phrases I read…. :shock:
kulsham wrote:Sessions with some maulana.. we can ask questions or solutions for our probs..
We all wish if a maulana had the solutions to all our problems but I am afraid not….in relation to the chat issue, it has its pros and cons. The admin team need to weigh these and make a firm decision as to whether is going to go ahead or not. Whatever the decision, it can always be reviewed in the future if circumstances change.
By kulsham
11 years if compulsory Kiswahili teaching and these are the phrases I read…. :shock:
dont be so shocked.. :lol:
We all wish if a maulana had the solutions to all our problems but I am afraid not….in relation to the chat issue, it has its pros and cons. The admin team need to weigh these and make a firm decision as to whether is going to go ahead or not. Whatever the decision, it can always be reviewed in the future if circumstances change.
i meant to say if one got questions to ask.. you know just like in shiachat and stuff..
having chat log is not bad in the beginning if it gets worst one can remove the software and keep it when there is some live chatting going with scholars..
(salam)
this thread has also become dead. this forum is dead, no offence
ppl wake up!! is everyone buzy with studies, business, marriages??
come on... if you have time for facebook u should definately have some time for ask
wake up :!: :!: :!:
the time has come to... wake up (i guess)
Ramadhan Daily Duas- # 17

Dua for Day 17 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah, […]

https://youtu.be/hk2bRbbavCY?si=6Y53rBBj5rHfPNmw

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 16

*Dua for Day 16 | Holy Month of Ramadhan* O Allah[…]

Ramadan Daily Duas - # 15

Dua for Day 15 | Holy Month of Ramadhan O Allah G[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline