Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Doctor of medicine from Muhimbili university of health and allied sciences . Masters of medicine in orthopedics and trauma from Muhimbili university of health and allied sciences. Fellowship in orthopedic surgery by east, central and Southern Africa in 2019 December
To post a question anonymously use the following credentials:
Username: Insaan
Password: passask
By Moonbeam
Salaams,

Sorry i am not going to ask a medical related question - its more a hospital related question that i am hoping you can perhaps put forth on our behalf.

I find it strange Ebrahim Haji doesn not have a dedicated room/area as prayer room? Recently i was treated at Kings Medical Center and was very impressed that they actually had a dedicated self contained room (all their rooms are self contained!) for Prayers room.

I have been to EH several times as a patient and as a visitor staying with a patient and its always been a challenge when it comes to prayers time - either go to mosq if its open (esp for females its a challenge) or then go back home and remember to pray.

Just a suggestion to put forth.

Thanks with regards
By Muhammad
Walaykum salaam,

Hope this reaches in the best of health

First of all thank you for the observation and bringing this up.

I have forwarded the request to the appropriate channel so that it can be worked upon.

Its delightful that our members are contributing to the development and progress of our health centre.

Best regards
ZIONIST CULT PROPAGANDA

Are the Jewish people really facing genocide or an[…]

Global supply for Palestine

In Gaza, Palestinian children keenly appreciate th[…]

Hypocrisy of arabs towards gaza

Not only is she an huge influence, but a mother a […]

Recent news that has been circulating talks about […]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline