Discuss & Debate | Share | Learn

www.ask.or.tz

Our Partners
Shaykh Muhammad Kamran has been pursuing Islamic Studies at Al Mustafa International University Qom since 2012 and has specialized in the areas of Fiqh and Usool. He also holds a degree in Accounting. He is currently serving as the Head of Academics for the Hussayni Madressa Dar es Salaam.

Moderator: KamranAli

By Insaan
I have a neighbor who tells me I should give her fitra she is all alone and doesn’t work not stable financially can I give her?
By KamranAli
If she is a shia isna ashari and faqir (who is not able to meet his early expenses) then she is a Mustahaq of Fitra.

Ruling 2023. Based on obligatory precaution, zakāt al-fiṭrah must only be given to the poor, and this means poor Shias who satisfy the criteria mentioned previously regarding those who are entitled to receive zakat.
https://www.sistani.org/english/book/48/2292/

Ruling 2025. It is not necessary that the poor person to whom fiṭrah is given be a just person (ʿādil); however, the obligatory precaution is that fiṭrah must not be given to someone who consumes alcohol, or does not perform prayers, or publicly commits sins.
Global supply for Palestine

In Gaza, Palestinian children keenly appreciate th[…]

Hypocrisy of arabs towards gaza

Not only is she an huge influence, but a mother a […]

Recent news that has been circulating talks about […]

Wiladat of Lady Masuma e Qum

On this blessed day, we honor Bibi Masuma e Qum, w[…]

Ask4help Counseling Helpline